[openstack-dev] [Solum] Tracking technology choices using blue prints

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 17:23:17 UTC 2013

On 11/01/2013 09:55 PM, Noorul Islam K M wrote:

> I was looking at the review [1]. And at that point I vaguely remembered
> a discussion on IRC about framework choice for WSGI. But those
> discussions are not captured in document and brought to conclusion. So,
> I think it will be great, if we create blue print for all technology
> choices.
>
> Any thoughts on this?

Totally agreed, Noorul. I like to have example code to show when
discussing various alternatives, which is why I threw up the code you
reference below. Would be great to have example patches to compare
between the frameworks that others would like to use. It makes the
discussion more focused on specifics and less on any sort of religious
ideology or opinions...

Best,
-jay