[openstack-dev] [Solum] Tracking technology choices using blue prints

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Sat Nov 2 03:54:02 UTC 2013

Noorul,

I agree that key decisions should be tracked in blueprints. This is the one for this decision which was made in our 2013-10-18 public meeting. Jay's submission is consistent with the direction indicated by the team.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/solum/+spec/rest-api-base

Transcript log:
http://irclogs.solum.io/2013/solum.2013-10-08-16.01.log.html

Regards,