[openstack-dev] [Solum] Dissecting the very first review

Noorul Islam K M noorul at noorul.com
Sat Nov 2 01:29:53 UTC 2013

Now we have the first patch [1] merged into the repository using
OpenStack review process. I would like to bring into notice some minor
issues.

First of all I would like to thank [2] Swapnil for fixing the patch.

1. Look at patch set 3 and it changed the Author and also the Committer. I
   am not sure how that happened. I have been using gerrit outside of
   OpenStack and I never saw something like that.

2. Another strange part is that, the author date is Oct 1, 2013 12:53 PM

Also an ideal process for helping with others patch is discussed in [2].

Regards,
Noorul

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54877/
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org/msg05998.html