[openstack-dev] [neutron] [qa] gate-tempest-devstack-vm-neutron-pg-isolated failing 45% of the time

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri Nov 1 18:15:11 UTC 2013

Hi Sean,

I looked further yesterday and nailed down an issue which cause a spike of
failures due to a patch merged on thursday early morning (GMT), for which a
patch was pushed to gerrit.
I then handed off to Armando Migliaccio, who has already pushed a few
patches to solve these issues. (which are apparently more than one).

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54752/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54850/

there are also other patches related to postgres from Armando, but I'll
leave to him to comment on whether they're related or not.

Salvatore