[openstack-dev] [Solum] Some initial code copying for db/migration

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:20:59 UTC 2013

On 11/01/2013 12:33 PM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
> [...]

I'm not so sure that bringing in eventlet should be done by default. It
adds complexity and if most/all of the API calls will be doing some call
to a native C library like libmysql that blocks, I'm not sure there is
going to be much benefit to using eventlet versus multiplexing the
servers using full OS processes -- either manually like some of the
projects do with the workers=N configuration and forking, or using more
traditional multiplexing solutions like running many mod_wsgi or uwsgi
workers inside Apache or nginx.

Best,
-jay