[openstack-dev] [horizon] Building an application a top

Lyle, David david.lyle at hp.com
Fri Nov 1 16:53:21 UTC 2013

This is a topic near to my heart.  I think it's a logical move to have a separate dashboard for identity.  At the summit, we have a session planned on discussing the overall Information Architecture of Horizon http://icehousedesignsummit.sched.org/event/3b3b3430fe23da9ffed6a15eda50fd25

One part of that discussion will be to look at where Identity fits in.

But a second item needs to happen to make this feasible.  Horizon needs to adopt a more extensible layout so that we can accommodate more than 2 dashboards without running into size constraints.  This is also a planned discussion at the design summit.

So no definitive plans yet, but stay tuned.

David