[openstack-dev] [stackalytics] Official Programs tag?

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 1 12:42:12 UTC 2013

Sean,

Currently the grouping is two-layer: the higher is to split between
openstack-hosted and stackforge-hosted projects, the lower is to split
core, incubation, docs, etc. The grouping may be not so accurate since it
needs to comply with the latest changes in integrated / incubated projects
(bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/stackalytics/+bug/1244485).

I see there's a need to have stats for official projects (more correctly to
say projects belonging to official programs
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Programs), and separate that stats from
other openstack-hosted projects.
So will it work to have the grouping like that?
 - Official OpenStack Projects
    - core
    - integrated
    - incubated
 - OpenStack complimentary projects (e.g. infra projects like jeepyb, gitdm)
 - Stackforge projects (everything from github/stackforge)

Thanks,
Ilya