[openstack-dev] [summit] Youtube stream from Design Summit?

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 12:33:54 UTC 2013

Hello community,

I was wondering, since there is a lot of people who cannot attend Design
Sessions, if we can help them to be present at least in some way.

My thinking was going in the way of doing a hangout from the session.
However hangout has limited audience of 10 people, so what we can do is
to go 'on air' and do a youtube stream of it. We can paste its link into
the official etherpad of the session, so it will be spread to targeted
audience without any limitations then.

Do you think it will be all possible? Is the internet connection
powerful enough to handle this load?

Or do you have other ideas how to make sessions more available?

Cheers
-- Jarda