[openstack-dev] When is it okay for submitters to say 'I don't want to add tests' ?

Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services) andrea.rosa at hp.com
Fri Nov 1 11:05:36 UTC 2013

Well depends which kind of tests we are talking about.
I was talking about unit tests and I totally agree with Sandy when he said that "everything can be tested and should be".
"Test certain kinds of race conditions" those kind of tests not always are unit tests, I'd consider them functional tests.

Regards
--
Andrea Rosa