[openstack-dev] [Solum] Stackforge Repo Ready

Noorul Islam K M noorul at noorul.com
Fri Nov 1 05:22:03 UTC 2013

Adrian Otto <adrian.otto at rackspace.com> writes:

> Team,
>
> Our StackForge code repo is open, so you may begin submitting code for review. For those new to the process, I made a will page with links to the repo and information about how to contribute:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum/Contributing

1. .gitreview file is missing, so I submitted a patch

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54877

This patch also contains update to README to include relevant project
information.

2. My review request got rejected by Jenkins. A re-base against [1] is
   not helping.

3. Github repo [2] is behind [1]. It is not mirrored yet?

Regards,
Noorul

[1] git://git.openstack.org/stackforge/solum
[2] https://github.com/stackforge/solum