[openstack-dev] *How* to keep up with code reviews

David Ripton dripton at redhat.com
Fri May 31 15:04:02 UTC 2013

On 05/30/2013 04:23 AM, Dolph Mathews wrote:

>    $ next-review
> https://review.openstack.org/29429 Make nova.virt.fake.FakeDriver
> useable in integration testing
>
> This change was selected from all my watched projects in gerrit and
> next-review automatically opens the review in my browser.

Thanks for next-review.  This is really useful.  I've been guilty of
reviewing newer patches rather than older ones just because that's what
I see first in Gerrit, and that's not very nice to patches who've been
waiting patiently.

BTW you do need to setup watched projects in your Gerrit preferences to
use it.  The default is to review nothing, rather than to review everything.

David Ripton   Red Hat   dripton at redhat.com