[openstack-dev] *How* to keep up with code reviews

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Fri May 31 02:16:25 UTC 2013

On 05/30/2013 05:42 PM, Joe Gordon wrote:
> On a related note, if you search for "is:open CodeReview+2 Verified+1
> -Verified-1 -CodeReview-2 is:watched" on review.openstack.org
> <http://review.openstack.org> you can see what patches have no negative
> feedback and at least one +2 already.

Thanks for pointing out some additional query parameters I didn't know
about.

However, I would caution against using this particular query *too* much.
 I think people often look for reviews with a +2 already, because
they're looking for easy reviews.  I think that's counter to the
criteria both reviewday and next-review are promoting (things that are
high priority based on bug/blueprint status, or because they have been
waiting the longest).

--
Russell Bryant