[openstack-dev] Removing Tomas Sedovic and Ian Main from heat-core

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Wed May 29 22:46:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

As discussed at our IRC meeting today[1], I propose we remove Tomas Sedovic
and Ian Main from heat-core, as they've moved on to other projects and are
not currently active contributors/reviewers[2]

Both Tomas and Ian were involved with Heat since the early stages of the
project, so I'd very much like to thank them for their previous work,
and we will obviously welcome any future contributions :)

This is just a heat-core housekeeping exercise, which can be reversed
should either become active on the project again.

If anyone has any objections, please speak now! :)

Steve

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/heat/2013/heat.2013-05-29-20.00.log.html
[2] http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/heat-reviewers-90.txt