[openstack-dev] develop a Quantum plugin

Julio Carlos Barrera Juez juliocarlos.barrera at i2cat.net
Wed May 29 10:29:13 UTC 2013

Thank you for your quick response Filipe. I have tried to follow your
guidelines:

- I have made symbolic links in
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/quantum/plugins (line openvswitch).
- I compiled my python source code (like openvswitch wuth '.pyc' files).
- I have restarted OpenStack server.
- Same error...

We are using stable Grizzly release.