[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Volume transfer and a transfer service

John Bresnahan jbresnah at redhat.com
Tue May 28 18:07:05 UTC 2013

On 05/26/2013 11:36 PM, Ollie Leahy wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> does the transfer service  as it is implemented meet the needs you have
> for the first steps of 'Bulk data import', or do you have some
> suggestions for changes/additions to the transfer service?

Ollie,

The transfer service is very new and only does basic transfers ATM.
However I do expect it to be able to handle the movement of large
datasets in its early releases.

If you would like to check it out you can find it here:

https://github.com/buzztroll/staccato/blob/master/doc/source/architecture.rst

John