[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [Keystone]: Keystone client populates http headers with none values.

Veerappan Nachiappan, Nachiappan nachiappan.veerappan-nachiappan at hp.com
Tue May 28 18:04:45 UTC 2013

All,

I am working on fixing for the bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-keystoneclient/+bug/1158597 Keystone client middleware code populate http headers with none value when authenticating against v2 api.

Question: Do we expect to populate http headers with none values? I see that there are existing tests in keystone client code which expects headers with none values when authenticating against v3 for unscoped token.

https://github.com/openstack/python-keystoneclient/blob/master/tests/test_auth_token_middleware.py#L1391

Cheers,
Nachi