[openstack-dev] [devstack] [network] Request for patch reviews

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri May 24 21:36:21 UTC 2013

Hi Kyle,

I would be happy to spend some time on both patches, even if I'm not
devstack core.
However - do you have any idea about how this kind of feature will play
with ML2 and deprecation of OVS plugin?

Personally, I have no strong opinion, and I'd be happy to see VxLAN support
in the OVS plugin.

Salvatore