[openstack-dev] Another nova bug day!

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Fri May 24 04:02:38 UTC 2013

On 05/23/2013 05:33 PM, Michael Still wrote:
> We resolved in the nova meeting to give this a go. We're still working
> out the exact plan, but I suspect we'll iterate a few times anyways.

I worked on documenting this here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage

The process side is really simple.  We will just start tagging all
incoming bugs before the regular triage step happens.  Then, for each
tag, we have one or more people signed up to handle triage.  The wiki
page includes all the launchpad queries needed.

We just need people to sign up to triage bugs for the different tags,
now.  I'll start chasing people down, but please feel free to just add
your name to the page if you'd like to help!

--
Russell Bryant