[openstack-dev] [Nova][Quantum] Move quantum port creation to nova-api

Jun Cheol Park jun.park.earth at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:49:41 UTC 2013

Aaron, thanks for clarifying such a way to verify if a port is really wired
via quantum. However, I am still thinking the current quantum design has
some critical issues (some described in this thread and others not yet)
including every single linuxbridge agent enforced to use DB only (i.e., not
scalable at all), all the timing issues (dhcp, cloud-init, etc) when a VM
needs to have an immediate network connectives on boot, and so on. Actually
tons of problems in my mind. But...

All, OK I stop here disturbing the original topic submitted from Aaron. I
would like to make a blueprint separately to discuss again.

Thanks,

-Jun