[openstack-dev] [marconi] v1 API semi-final draft is ready for review

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Thu May 23 22:14:10 UTC 2013

FYI, per our discussion in the team meeting earlier today, I have updated
the HTTP API spec such that getting several messages by ID is now
well-defined:

    http://goo.gl/6AnFs (wiki.openstack.org)

Accordingly, I updated the sample result for posting multiple messages:

    http://goo.gl/425nW (wiki.openstack.org)

This constitutes the final pending change to the v1 API, pending any
last-minute feedback. Client library developers should be fairly safe in
targeting the spec as it now stands (hint, hint), although it may take a
few more weeks before the WSGI transport driver fully implements the
latest draft.

As always, if you have any comments or questions, the core team hangs out
in #openstack-marconi (email works too, albeit a little slower).

Cheers,

Kurt @ Rackspace | kgriffs