[openstack-dev] LBaaS Driver Integration

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Thu May 23 19:24:42 UTC 2013

> Which one of the patches I should use for the “plugin-driver” interface?
 Which of these patches will get into Havana 1?
The driver interface is pretty much the same in both patches and by design
it copies plugin interface (CRUD for each object).
Hopefully  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28245/ will get in H-1 and you
could base your driver on the code from master.

> As part of Havana1, I believe device inventory and agent implementation
will not be available isn’t it?
Device inventory is quite rich feature that needs some discussion. We
targeted it on H-3, meanwhile we've already started working on it.

Thanks,
Eugene.