[openstack-dev] [keystone] v3-aware keystone client

Henry Nash henryn at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu May 23 18:15:58 UTC 2013

..sorry, picking up on this thread again - so it's great that we pull in the keystone client code from these clients - however, we still need to change each of these to pull in the v3 client python code and supply the right parameters (e.g. domain_name) as well as to ask the user for them via the cli so that it can use the keystone code to authenticate.

Do we not need a co-ordinated effort to ensure all clients can use the v3 code by date X...at which point we know that keystone v3 is fully supported across our clients?

Henry