[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Volume transfer and a transfer service

Avishay Traeger AVISHAY at il.ibm.com
Thu May 23 08:13:25 UTC 2013

Hi John,
Which Cinder blueprint are you referring to?  I see that the image transfer
blueprint is about transferring data; the one for "Volume Transfer"
actually doesn't transfer any bits - it transfers ownership of a volume
between users.  There is another blueprint for "volume
migration" (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/volume-migration).
  Is that what you had in mind?

Thanks,
Avishay