[openstack-dev] Another nova bug day!

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu May 23 02:16:40 UTC 2013

So...

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that the bug day happened and a few people did
interesting things. The bad news is that no where near enough people
did stuff. The reality is that we could have had the same result by
one or two people just sitting down and grinding through bugs
privately.

Why do we think that is? Are we just too close to havana-1 for people
to have time? Are we having bug days too frequently?

Thoughts welcome.

Michael