[openstack-dev] [State-Management] Meeting minutes.

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed May 22 21:30:55 UTC 2013

Any reason why it couldn't be used from the start? Just not enough time or
to complicated for now?

If its to complicated, I'd like to know what the alternative is that is
less complicated if you have any inputs. I see quite a bit of code moving
around to accomplish the 'moving things' part and it seems like said
moving around could at the same time break it into small pieces (which
seems to make good sense from a coding, structure, design standpoint).
Maybe that¹s to much for a initial move though, thoughts?