[openstack-dev] Quantum installation error

Mike Wilson geekinutah at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:14:20 UTC 2013

Alvise,

You should probably use the openstack-operators mailing list. However, you
already solved the first part of your problem, which was that the
openvswitch servers weren't running. The problem you have now is that sudo
isn't paying attention to the quantum sudoers file which you should be able
to find in /etc/sudoers.d/quantum. You need to have a line in /etc/sudoers
that looks like this:

#includedir /etc/sudoers.d

If you don't, use visudo and add it. Alternatively you can just dump the
contents of /etc/sudoers.d/quantum into /etc/sudoers. That should take care
of things also.

For convenience I'll dump out the contents of my quantum sudoers file:

Defaults:quantum !requiretty

quantum ALL = (root) NOPASSWD: SETENV: /usr/bin/quantum-rootwrap

-Mike Wilson