[openstack-dev] [OpenStack] [Glance] Reuse the image id when recreate an image in Glance which had been deleted

Iccha Sethi iccha.sethi at rackspace.com
Tue May 21 21:32:53 UTC 2013

Also would other alternatives like notifications be able to provide you sufficient information? Trying to think if there are alternative solutions to problems than having to store the deleted image information. But if there are usecases which definitely require them, I am open to hearing about them.

Thanks,
Iccha