[openstack-dev] Horizon isn't working for me after the D3 change went in on Fedora

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Tue May 21 21:19:02 UTC 2013

Hi Tihomir:

Thanks for the suggestion below, but that didn't help. In fact, I've tried the following with varying results of success and failure:

1. Rebooting the host and restocking. Same result in that the failure happens again.
2. Restacking the host. Same result, the failure happens again.
3. Reverting to prior to the D3 commit, running the manage.py command below. This results in things working again.
4. Stacking, and then stopping horizon and all httpd process, followed by running horizon directly from /opt/stack/horizong via run_tests.sh. This works as well and I even get the new D3 pie charts.

So, there appears to be a cache issue somewhere, but I can't seem to figure out where. Clearing the cache on my browsers (I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari to no avail) doesn't seem to help either.

At this point I'm stumped. Brad Jones is going to bring this issue up in the Horizon meeting today to see if anyone has any other ideas.

Thanks,
Kyle