[openstack-dev] [OpenStack] [Glance] Reuse the image id when recreate an image in Glance which had been deleted

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:57:54 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm not against to move them to another table… but removing them completely is different.
I would like to know the owner of the image (even if already deleted), how long the image
was available,  …
All of this is valuable data even for deleted images. Especially if a security incident happens and I need to collect data for my security team.

cheers,
Belmiro