[openstack-dev] [State-Management] Meeting minutes.

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue May 21 17:25:46 UTC 2013

Great news :-)

The API has somewhat stabilized, pending further changes (I think john
might have some changes). More tests are in progress (my priority this
week).

Email updates would be welcome. Or IRC (#openstack-state-management) is a
nice place where we can all talk for those that can't make the meeting.

I have started prototyping what it might look like in cinder (for the
create() api).