[openstack-dev] [State-Management] Meeting minutes.

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Tue May 21 16:50:23 UTC 2013

OK, we should have a chat to help co-ordinate our efforts.
I have started work the nova live-migrate refactoring to use the task
library here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/live-migration-to-conductor

I sadly can't make that meeting time during (UK) school term time due
to a clash, but I can email status updates around the list, if that
helps.

In terms of using TaskFlow, I am just starting to take a look at the code.

John