[openstack-dev] Nova scheduler sub-group meeting 6/21

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Tue May 21 00:35:53 UTC 2013

Reminder, the next meeting is on Tues, 6/21 at 1500 UTC in the `#openstack-meeting' channel.

The current list of topics we want to cover are:

1)   Extending data in host state
2)   Utilization based scheduling
3)   Whole host allocation capability
4)   Coexistence of different schedulers
5)   Rack aware scheduling
6)   List scheduler hints via API
7)   Host directory service
8)   The future of the scheduler
9)   Network bandwisth aware scheduling (and wider aspects)
10) ensembles/vclusters

We've gotten a first pass through items 1 to 8 so I'd like to go over 9 & 10 (Network bandwidth & ensembles/vclusters) at the meeting tomorrow.

--
Don Dugger
Ph: 303/443-3786