[openstack-dev] [openstack-tc] Proposal for API version discovery

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Mon May 20 17:18:08 UTC 2013

As was mentioned on the etherpad (but since deleted), a /version/capabilities path for discoverability will not work for Swift. Using that pattern, "capabilities" could be a valid account in all existing clusters (eg http://swift/v1/capabilities/). The alternative proposed was for /version-capabilities. I'm also ok with a /capabilities/version pattern.

--John