[openstack-dev] How to guarantee success of the I Design Summit in HK

Chris Behrens cbehrens at codestud.com
Thu May 16 18:58:18 UTC 2013

I should note that I will not be able to attend the HK summit, although it's a personal decision based on bad timing and not anything else.  I'm usually an active participant in the summits (on the nova tracks) and generally consider myself a "critical member" of the community -- whatever that means. :)

I really would like to be able to participate remotely.  I have been making an assumption that it's just not going to be possible in a useful manner.   And I think we'll all live if that's true. :)  But for lack of better words, that kinda sucks.

- Chris