[openstack-dev] [keystone] v3-aware keystone client

Henry Nash henryn at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu May 16 16:50:57 UTC 2013

...sounds good progress.  So this gets us to the point where the common openstack client can use v3 auth and then (I assume) use that token for access to any of the other services.  What  about the individual clients (novaclient etc.) which all use the v2 auth api today?  Is it the plan that we leave those at v2 and we recommend that everyone should now be using the common openstack client (and if so, is it a true superset)?  Or should we be enabling the individual cli clients to also access the v3 auth api?

Henry