[openstack-dev] [Nova][Quantum] Move quantum port creation to nova-api

Aaron Rosen arosen at nicira.com
Thu May 16 13:55:17 UTC 2013

This more has to do with failing before the instance makes it to a compute
node and having all the port information details before it's sent to the
compute node. Quota restraints like bandwidth would be an attribute of a
port (which quantum would manage) and nova-compute should not know anything
about.