[openstack-dev] [Nova][Quantum] Move quantum port creation to nova-api

Henry Gessau gessau at cisco.com
Thu May 16 13:28:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 15, at 3:53 pm, Aaron Rosen wrote:

> I created the following blueprint and wanted to hear what the community
> though before starting on it.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/nova-api-quantum-create-port

You address specifically the issue with the "number of ports" quota.

Although we are not ready for it yet, you may want to take into account that
one day there could be additional quota restraints (like bandwidth). I.e. just
try to ensure that it will not be too hard to add those when the time comes.

-- Henry