[openstack-dev] MAC address injection

Alvise Dorigo alvise.dorigo at pd.infn.it
Thu May 16 11:27:40 UTC 2013

Thank you Aaron,
do I have any chance to install all the quantum packages into a redhat-like distribution, as Scientific Linux 6.4 (Carbon) ?
I've seen that not all the packages listed here https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/s/openstack, are available in the EPEL distribution of SL6...
Is it safe to to install them from Fedora's repo ? has someone tried ?

thanks so much,

 Alvise