[openstack-dev] Missing Fix Proposed comments in bugs

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu May 16 09:03:35 UTC 2013

Flavio Percoco wrote:
> Hopefully I didn't missed any email that explained this.
>
> I noticed that new reviews don't add Fix Proposed comments to bugs
> anymore. Is that something that changed recently? /  is there something
> wrong?

I don't think anything changed recently. The Fix Proposed comments are
posted if you mention the bug in the commit message *and* there is a
corresponding bug task in the bug mentioned.

> For example:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/29245/

In that case, the referenced bug doesn't have any task affecting the
"python-glanceclient" project, and it's a python-glanceclient review.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack