[openstack-dev] [keystone] v3-aware keystone client

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:55:27 UTC 2013

That list looks accurate to me. gyee asked to pick up the v3 auth patch
where I left off, hence the restore. There are certainly some todo's left
in that patch (it wasn't developed against the final auth implementation,
for starters). I'd like to cut a v0.3.0 of keystoneclient as soon as that's
ready (we're on 0.2.3 today).

-Dolph