[openstack-dev] How to guarantee success of the I Design Summit in HK

Morgan Fainberg m at metacloud.com
Wed May 15 00:43:53 UTC 2013

Do we have definitive dates for the summit?  Other information?  I haven't
seen any clear information besides "next summit is in Hong Kong".  I think
that without knowing more specifics it is going to be very hard to answer
these questions.  I know that my company is already looking at what it will
take to send people, but the earlier we have details the easier it will be
to know who can be sent, who is available, timelines, cost, etc.

In short, answering without more information is more challenging.

Cheers,
Morgan Fainberg