[openstack-dev] [cinder] About Read-Only volume support

Martin, Kurt Frederick (ESSN Storage MSDU) kurt.f.martin at hp.com
Mon May 13 18:26:54 UTC 2013

Thanks Alessandro, I have also updated the etherpad (https://etherpad.openstack.org/summit-havana-cinder-multi-attach-and-ro-volumes) to include the latest findings regarding R/O volumes. It appears that a number of hypervisors do indeed allow for setting the volumes to read only.
Regards,
Kurt Martin