[openstack-dev] Multi-engine support in oslo-incubator db code

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Mon May 13 12:22:46 UTC 2013

I *think* I had pushed a mock-up review to show what I was suggesting,
but it's well out of date and probably not merge-ready even if it was.

The consensus at the time was to get a 1:1 port of the nova code into
oslo, with no additions. Now that that has happened, maybe it's time to
start the discussion again.

Thanks,
Kiall