[openstack-dev] [State-Management] Meeting minutes.

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri May 10 17:44:46 UTC 2013

I was thinking about gathering all interested folks in say a #openstack-state-management room on IRC.

That way we can have active discussion that doesn't fill up the existing channels (#openstack-dev or #openstack-nova or … for example).

This way we can all get on the same page and throw around ideas and such in a single place instead of email, irc, twiki, …

Sound good?

-Josh