[openstack-dev] Remove tenant/project ID from Nova v3 API URLs

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu May 9 13:05:41 UTC 2013

On 05/09/2013 08:44 AM, Mauro Rodrigues wrote:
> yes, it makes sense... +1 for the idea.
>
> I also would like to see how priority you guys think this is, I mean,
> seems to me that this is kind of wish list, although if we leave this to
> later steps on H, can be problematic to remove

It seems very valuable, so ... high enough priority to include it in the
v3 API, I guess.  :-)

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for.  Would you like to write
out all of the tasks we have for the v3 API and sort them by priority?
I'm happy to provide input on that list.

Perhaps more importantly, if you feel like the list is getting too big
and risks not getting completed in Havana, let me know.  I'll chase down
more people to help.  ceyoh seemed to imply this was the case if we
start adding things (including this) in another message, so I'll start
asking around.  (Or if you're reading this and would like to volunteer,
please speak up!)

--
Russell Bryant