[openstack-dev] [Metrics] What reports do you use?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed May 8 20:22:00 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

I'm building a list of reports that PTLs, release manager and product
managers use to track the evolution of their projects. I would like to
consolidate all these independent efforts into the Activity Board.

Can you please let me know of other systems you use to track progress,
things to do, speed of development, bugs to work on... anything you
track from our tools like Launchpad, gerrit and git?

This is what I found so far:

Bug status over time for the core projects:
http://status.openstack.org/bugday/

Status of blueprint execution per project, per milestone
http://status.openstack.org/release/

Bugs marked triaged (per project, per triager?)
http://openstack.stillhq.com/reviews/triagesummary.html?reviewers=g:all

Bugs marked In progress (per project, per assignee?)
http://openstack.stillhq.com/reviews/progresssummary.html?reviewers=g:all

Review stats (who's doing reviews, with total votes -2/+2, +/- ratio)
https://github.com/russellb/openstack-stats
(sample output http://paste.openstack.org/show/Aq1niZ52DStzvJPMgdBU/)

I'm sure there is a lot more out there that you guys use. Can you please
add to the list?

Thanks,
stef