[openstack-dev] [Heat / Curvature] - UI for Horizon

Debojyoti Dutta ddutta at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:41:11 UTC 2013

Hi

We are considering opensourcing Curvature + recursive containers in the
near future. Its written in Rails and can exist as an independent service.

In order to integrate Curvature like UI elements with Horizon etc,  the 1st
step is to integrate D3 (viz library) into Horizon which is going on right
now https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/d3

debo

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:19 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>wrote:

> Endre Karlson wrote:
> > Hi, will you merge the efforts for Heat and the Curvature stuff
> > in https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/heat-ui?
>
> Curvature is not open sourced (yet) so at this point I think this
> discussion is a bit premature.
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)
> Release Manager, OpenStack