[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Meeting agenda for Wed May 8th at 2100 UTC

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue May 7 10:35:41 UTC 2013

The Ceilometer project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting, see
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/MeteringAgenda for more details.

Since I won't be able to attend this meeting, Doug Hellmann will chair
it.

Next meeting is on Wed May 8th at 2100 UTC

* Tracking of bug #1176017, releasing of MIM
  * Until this is resolved, let's keep this on our agenda because it's
    really important
* Folsom support with G2 candidate
  * https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg23332.html
* Open discussion

If you are not able to attend or have additional topic(s) you would like
to add, please update the agenda on the wiki.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker # freelance consultant