[openstack-dev] [Quantum]Network Function Virtualization using OpenStack and Network Service Chain Implementation Blue-Print

Maciocco, Christian christian.maciocco at intel.com
Tue May 7 00:43:08 UTC 2013

Doesn't the current service framework address the support of VM based services ?
The current limitations to HA-Proxy seems to be due to SW development resources instead of the proposed framework limitations which should support any types of services, i.e. hardware-based or SW-based including VM ?

Thanks
Christian