[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] Meeting follow up

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Mon May 6 21:06:39 UTC 2013

Thanks Eugene. I have seen the review, but the review does not have
the final directory structure (as I understand from you, there will be
follow up reviews). It will be good if in your wiki you can point out
the expected final structure (or at least what the consensus is at
this point). The other upcoming service implementations can follow the
same model.

Thanks,
~Sumit.